* By accurately measuring the quantity of light reflected through the stone, Presidium Refractive Index Meter II (PRIM II) is able to separate diamonds, moissanites and other colored gemstones via its Refractive Index (RI) on flat surfaces of polished gemstones.
* Unlike a traditional refractometer, PRIM II is able to measure the range of RI value from 1.000 to ~3.000, therefore covering the commonly known gemstones in the market, including diamonds and moissanites.
* In addition, a fast and easy test can be done, without the inconvenience and messy usage of RI liquid.
* The new software enables the user to further eliminate the list of possible colored gemstones by entering known values such as color, hardness and S.G. value.
* Further information regarding gemstone properties, common found locations can also be easily found.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
All sales on rings and special order items are final (no returns and no exchanges possible).
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.