* This synthetic rubber compound is an economical alternative to the traditional molding rubber.
* It is easy to work with, since it has the consistency of modeling clay.
* There is not need to cut pieces to an exact size to fit the mold frame.
* Simply pull off a piece with your fingers and push into the mold frame.
* It is firm but "cuts like butter". Even the need for mold release is eliminated.
* Strips are 2-7/8" wide.
AstroJewelry.com has been the single source supplier for jewelers and gemologists. If you are looking for a dependable source to find all jewelry tools, precious metal findings, jewelry displays, and boxes, AstroJewelry.com is the one place you will find all your supply needs. We also offer a wide variety of lighting, photography boxes, inventory software and product labeling supplies.
All Jewelry Supplies products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
All sales on rings and special order items are final (no returns and no exchanges possible).
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.