Proxxon Bench Drill Press Tbm115
This bench drill press has extremely high rotational accuracy and optimal power transmission via belt drive for three different speeds.
- Machined high polished die-cast aluminum work table.
- Power transmission by 3-step aluminum pulleys and flat belt provides 3 spindle speeds of 1,800, 4,700 and 8,500 rpm allowing triple torque at lower speeds.
- Solid, hard-chromed steel column.
- The insertion of Micromot steel collets it is recessed, but also threaded for attaching drill chucks with 3/8" thread (for this option see the Roehm drill chuck, which we offer as an accessory).
- Super stable die-cast head.
- The spindle has an extremely high rotational accuracy.
- Powerful motor, which runs very quiet and has a long life expectancy.
- Includes: Six triple slit MICROMOT precision steel collets for shaft sizes ranging from 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8" (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0, 3.2 mm).
- Chrome feed lever has a practical adjustable drilling depth gauge with postive stop.
- Spindle is essentially free of play as a result of the 3 high quality ball bearing assemblies.
- Height adjustment of the headstock via clamp lever.
*Two year warranty*
- Maximum power: 85 watts (1/10hp)
- Three Speeds: 1,800 / 4,700 / 8,500rpm
- Worktable Size: 8-1/2" x 4-3/4" (220 x 120mm)
- Column: 11" (280mm) Height, 3/4" (20mm) Diameter
- Feed: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Quill Diameter: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Throat Depth(column to drill spindle): 5-1/2" (140mm)
- Max. Height Adjustment: 5-1/2" (140mm)
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.7kg)
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
All sales on rings and special order items are final (no returns and no exchanges are possible).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items