Foredom Motor & Handpiece Oil In Hyodemic Dispenser 1/4 Oz
Info for Lubricating Motors:
Current Foredom motors (not the shaft and sheath but the motor itself) should NEVER be lubricated. The following older models do require routine lubrication:
- Series CC, DD and MM sleeve bearing motors
- Series EE, GG, and MMG motors
- Series R and RB motors
Duplex spring handpieces (H.8D, H.10D, H.15D, H.18D, H.20D, H.52D, H.55D and H.56D) all require lubrications in the duplex spring component:
- H.10 Quick Change handpiece requires lubrication after first 2-3 months of use
- H.15 Hammer handpiece requires periodic lubrication
- H.55A and H.56A Angle handpieces require periodic lubrication
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
All sales on rings and special order items are final (no returns and no exchanges are possible).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items