B & S Wire Gauge
- American Standard wire gauge 0 to 36
- For gauging non-ferrous wire and metals such as copper, brass and aluminum
- Decimal equivalents of each size are stamped on reverse side
- Satin finished, heavy gauge hardened and tempered steel
- 3-1/4" diameter, 3/32" thick
This wire gauge helps you to accurately determine the thickness of American Standard wire from 0 to 36" The gauge works with all non-ferrous wires, metals and rods such as copper, brass and aluminum. This heavy duty tool is made from hardened and tempered steel, and is stamped with wire sizes on the front and their decimal equivalents on the back.