X-Terra 705 Universal Minelab Metal Detector
The X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. Capitalizing on the versatility of the range, the X-TERRA 705 can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-TERRA 705 delivers optimal performance with ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from coin & treasure to relic, beach and gold prospecting. Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialized Prospecting Mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals. The Prospecting Mode can be used in highly mineralised, 'difficult' areas. The high frequency Double-D coils offer advantages, as they are adept at handling these conditions. The Prospecting Mode is ideal not only when searching for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewelry.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-TERRA 705 is a superior detector that will find you more, more often!
Perfect for when you just want to have it all.
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Four preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
- 2 detectors in 1!
Carry the one detector and switch from a coin and treasure detector to a gold detector at the press of a button. (Use the 18.75 kHz Double-D coils for prospecting).
- Easy to use - switch on and go!
With four preset Discrimination Patterns, Iron Mask discrimination and automatic functions this detector is ideal for beginners through to expert users.
- Coin & Treasure Mode - tell good targets from junk with the highest accuracy
With three different ways to tell good targets from junk: Target ID numbers, Target ID Tones and a 28 segment Discrimination Scale, you’ll be the most productive and won’t waste valuable detecting time digging up junk.
- Accurate Ground Balance options to ‘see through the ground’
Beat ground mineralisation with manual, automatic, and ground tracking options to find targets in mineralised ground that other detectors miss.
- VFLEX Technology (3 frequencies - 3 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 18.75 kHz)
You can change the detector’s frequency by changing coils. This advanced digital technology gives you maximum versatility and performance.
VFLEX uses state of the art digital electronics and signal processing to enhance conventional single frequency (VLF) metal detector technology. VFLEX provides increased detecting performance with perfect sine wave transmission, an in-coil signal booster and coil selectable transmit frequencies.
World’s First All-Digital Metal Detectors
VFLEX transforms conventional single frequency metal detection technology by including two micro controllers (miniature computers), one inside the control box and one inside the coil. Every time the detector starts up, the micro controllers establish communication via a digital data link. The coil micro controller communicates the coil’s configuration, size and exact frequency, so the control box can generate a perfectly matched transmit signal. This significantly reduces distortion and increases Target ID accuracy.
Perfect Sine Wave Transmission
VFLEX technology generates and transmits a perfect high quality sine wave, using the same technology that is found in high quality digital audio players, and is produced without distortion. The removal of distortion maximizes power transmitted from the coil, therefore increasing detection depth and sensitivity. This also results in enhanced Target ID accuracy and greater immunity to both ground and environmental noise.
In-Coil Signal Booster
Weak target signals are amplified inside the coil, before the receive signal is sent up the coil cable where interference and signal loss can occur. This technique improves immunity to electrical noise by reducing false signals and increasing target signal strength, therefore improving detection depth and sensitivity.
Coil Selectable Transmit Frequencies
By changing the coil you can change the detector’s frequency, maximizing sensitivity and depth for a wide range of target types and conditions. VFLEX gives you three frequencies to choose from: 3 kHz, 7.5 kHz and 18.75 kHz.